Tuesday, September 09, 2008

SF Sock of the KAL

On Sunday we had our monthly meeting. We meet for coffee, knit, and visit. We had some people that couldn't make it, I missed last month. But here are the socks from everyone that was there that had finished their socks- lovely right? Mine are the brownish ones on the side. I am still trying to finish items- but besides the nutkin I have cast on a pair of leg warmers for the girlie girl. I need to work on finishing Logan's sweater and socks. Logan's socks need another inch of ribbing and his sweater needs the neck and to be seamed together. I am hoping to get those done this week and to do the remaining leg warmer. Monday I am casting on Wicked in the most beautiful Silky Malabrigo in the color Plum Blossom. I am just dying to swatch it, but I have to finish at least one of the above mentioned projects. I am really going to have to work on having a 2 project maximum- but then again, who am I kidding!

No comments: