Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's here!!!!

I ordered my wheel several weeks ago, but it was on back order. Everyday I would check to see if it was back in stock, but no luck. On Wednesday night I check email and had an email confirmation from UPS, I thought what could this be from? I saw that it was from WoodLand Woolworks. I was so excited. It was to be delivered on Friday. On Friday I didn't want to leave the house, but I also realized that I could wait all day for nothing. I didn't want to take Logan to school. Instead of out usual walk to school- I drove. A 10 minutes drive was less time than the 40 minutes it takes for me to walk him there and then walk back.

The time arrived and my packages came, it turned out we could have walked.
I opened the boxes, but I needed to clean the house, so the spinning was going to have to wait. I got a Lendrum Complete Double Tredle.
Last night I tried to spin, but it only lasted a few minutes. First Ricky, our cat, decided that my lap was calling him. Then Maya, lap dog, saw that Ricky was on her lap and had to come over and try to squeeze on. There is no way I could have taken a picture- my camera was not within reach. I gave them some attention and moved them from my lap. Ricky was happy to lay by my side, but Maya was staking claim to my lap. Finally she settled down in her bed, and I got in a few more minutes. I got in like a total of 30 minutes, but it felt really good. I noticed that with this wheel my spinning was finer. Also I need to work on not over twisting. But all in all after not spinning for long, having a month break, and my first time using this wheel- What did I expect. I never even tried it before I ordered it, so I need to get more of a feel for this wheel. I really do like it and my feelings of what I wanted where right. Now to escape the pets to get some quaility spinning time in.

No comments: