Sunday, March 04, 2007

Twinkle Toes


I have made and frogged these several times on needles- twinkle toes, don't you love them. I finally caught on that I *think* the pattern is wrong. The part that I think is wrong is at the end. There are 40 stitches and then you decrement 10 stitches, but are expected to have 24 left. I checked the other sizes and they all have the wrong amount left- based on my math. I am not sure what I am reading wrong. I figure I have to be wrong or someone would have caught it. The decrement is to K2tog or P2tog. Those decrease 1 stitch each time- thus worked . I am pretty sure that I can make them on the loom, not using this pattern, as I am pretty sure you can make them without incrementing and decrementing. But I need to try it out. So I think these are going into storage until- I have time to do them or figure out what I did wrong.

No comments: