Monday, November 13, 2006

A few finished projects

And a few that I am working on. I have a picture if my completed sock that took me forever to work out the stitches, I will type up the pattern this week and post it. I still might undo the ribbing and make it k1 p1, instead of k2 p2. But I do like them, and Arianne has already claimed them:0)




Here is a slipper sock I made for Arianne, I made one to small so I have to redo it. She can't wait for me to finish it, I should as it is a quick project.


Here is the sweater I am working on for Logan. I have made these on the KKII's, I really like the double knit fabric that this makes. I have to do the sleeves, seam it together and add a zipper. I was suprised in how quick this was, I did up to this point in a few movie viewings over a weekend.

2 comments:

KansasA said...

Those socks are beautiful! I love them!

Anonymous said...

I love the navy and white striped socks. Were these done on a loom and do you have the pattern to purchase? What yarn did you use? I'm a newbie and these look amazing! Linda ldjones01@aol.com