Monday, November 06, 2006

Exchange.....


I partciapted in my first exchange with KKnex

The kids where so excited when they saw the box, but it was for me:0)


Arianne was so excited to open everything with me, and it was such fun. Just look at the goodies I received!







Arianne was so hoping that the pictures in the bag where from the wonderful person that sent me the exchange, here is a picture of all the loot unwraped.






I received a lovely scarf with the left over yarn and enough yarn to make something else that matches it, a beautiful wash cloth in purple, soap- 2 different kinds, candles, nice picture bag, dark chocolate herseys kisses, loom pick, and a package of N post its. My favorite is either the scarf or the wash cloth- until now I do not own 1 hand/loom knitted item. I have always made for other people. Thank you Laurel- I really love everything!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know more about this group. I made an application for membership yesterday and have not heard anything, yet.

In the application it asked how I heard about the KKEXnMORE group and I told them that I saw it on your Blog, but that you did not refer me.

I love those socks.

Also, I do not have a web page.

Della (Newbie)
Surfside Beach, SC